We made a song every week for the entire year that we were 23. This is songs 44 through 52.
released June 10, 2015
1. Thanks to Michael for playing Sax and bass and bein a musical genius, James Brown, and Fred Armisen. Also not Tom Cruise but kittens. And the Underground Kings (featuring Outkast).
2. Thanks to Dan for playin guitar and drums. Thanks to itchy sweaters and chairs that you can never sit on right. And Shaft.
3. Thanks to God for being us. And to my Dad who kind of likes this one.
4. Thanks to Jared for playing violin, the internet, Al Gore for making the internet, Adri for the cover art, the internet again for being able to still talk to Adri, Katya for her wonderful armpit hair, and for not being in a long distance relationship.
5. Thanks to Kareem Abdul Jabbar, the food thief you piece of shit, Michael Jordan who jumps real real high, and to Shareef Abdur-Raheem.
6. Thanks to my family for always supporting me.
7. Thanks to Carl.
8. Thanks to Zach for being a fucking balla, thanks to Kurt Cobain, heroin, every tiger that ever lived, and to whoever invented the fade-away.
9. Thanks to Jared and Mara for coming through always, Celina for the cover art picture, anyone who ever helped us be creative or make anything, anyone reading this who wants our help to make anything or doesn't need it, Michael Jordan for being a magnificent asshole, the Nike marketing team, whoever invented ears, Oprah, Broad City, everyone who listens to 8 minutes of us doing anything, and time for being an illusion.
Go out there and do stuff.
all rights reserved